13 (sort of) Fun facts about me;
- I’m bi-racial (black father, white mother).
- I played football and was on the swim team in high school.
- I love to travel! I believe a passport full of stamps is way better than a garage full of stuff.
- I relocated from Milwaukee, WI to Raleigh, NC in 2013. I’ve wanted to live in NC since I was a child. Not sure why?
- My favorite apps are Evernote and Pocket
- My favorite sports teams are Milwaukee Bucks and Green Bay Packers.
- I love to write although I’m not much of a writer (I have books on Amazon and several published articles).
- I love speaking at events because deep inside I’m a teacher.
- I’m an avid reader
- I’ve always had small pursuits since I can remember. I’ve sold Baseball cards to popcorn door to door when I was a kid. Funny story about the popcorn but I’ll tell you later.
- I enjoy the history of the Mob
- I started 4 businesses and sold 1.
- I love dogs and have a Shepard – Lab mix, Chance.
Join The Marketplace today and get each new podcast episode delivered to your email inbox weekly, along with interviews with some of the best folks in business and beyond!
Want to be a Podcaster? Pick up ‘The Quick and Dirty Podcaster’s Guide’ to get started