I’m Priest Willis, Sr. host of The Marketplace podcast. In my full-time role, I’m Sr. Global Affiliate Marketing Manager for Lenovo, the #1 global PC Company where I develop and execute global affiliate marketing strategies and best practices globally across Lenovo.com.
I got my start with digital marketing in affiliate marketing in the early 2000’s where I cut my teeth building a few niche affiliate sites and eventually started managing company eCommerce sites Atomicpark.com, BuyCostumes.com, CelebrateExpress.com, Wantable.com and more.
During some nights and most weekends, I consult with other eCommerce sites on building their brands through performance marketing.
16 (sort of) Fun facts about Priest
- I’m bi-racial (black father, white mother).
- I played football and was on the swim team in high school.
- I love to travel! I believe a passport full of stamps is way better than a garage full of stuff.
- I relocated from Milwaukee, WI to Raleigh, North Carolina in 2013. I’ve wanted to live in NC since I was a child. Not sure why?
- My favorite apps are Evernote and Pocket
- My favorite sports teams are Milwaukee Bucks, Green Bay Packers, Carolina Panthers, Charlotte Hornets. Not much of a Baseball fan. Just getting into Hockey.
- I love to write although I’m not much of a writer (I have books on Amazon and several published articles).
- I love speaking at events because deep inside I’m a teacher.
- I’m an avid reader
- I’ve always hustled since I can remember…selling everything from Baseball cards to popcorn door to door when I was a kid. Funny story about the popcorn but I’ll tell you later.
- I want to rent an RV and travel the U.S.
- I enjoy the history of the Mob
- I believe I have a good sense of humor and trying to work up my nerve to do one stand-up set. Favorite comic is Eddie Murphy.
- I’ve started four businesses and sold one.
- I’m an ordained minister but stepped away from church as we know it.
- I love dogs and have a Shepard – Lab mix name Chance and I’m allergic to cats 🙂
Join The Marketplace today and get each new podcast episode delivered to your email inbox weekly, along with interviews with some of the best folks in business and beyond!
How Would You Like to Listen?