Kevin is an attorney and the blogger behind Financial Panther, a blog about personal finance, travel hacking, and side hustling using the sharing economy. He paid off $87,000 worth of student loans in just 2.5 years by choosing not to live like a big shot lawyer.
Kevin is passionate about earning money using the sharing economy and you can see all the ways he makes extra income every month in his side hustle reports.
Kevin and I discuss;
- Steps he took to payoff $87,000 school debt
- Thoughts on a college degree today
- Taking a closer look at his finances for ongoing financial freedom and learning from Financial Sam, Dave Ramsey, Money Mustache and others.
- Keeping humility while working days as a lawyer
- Side Hustles he stopped
- Current Side Hustles
- Making between $1k-$3k renting out his room on Airbnb
- Investing in a Solo 401K
- and much more!
KDP Rocket Easy to use tool to help find bestselling book ideas, profitable niches, rank better in Amazon, & select Kindle keywords. Get your book noticed on Amazon.