Ted Rossman is an Industry Analyst at CreditCards.com and writes the “Wealth and Wants” column. He has seven years of experience in the credit card and personal finance industries as a member of the award-winning communications department at CreditCards.com and its sister sites, The Points Guy and Bankrate.
Ted and I Discuss;
- Steps to getting involved in the finance industry
- Having credit cards doesn’t mean having debt
- How to pick the best credit cards for me
- Best card for travelers
- Ted’s Cashback strategy
- How many credit cards should you have?
- Understanding your credit report and score
- Myths with credit cards
- and much more!
Namecheap is a domain name registrar and web hosting company.