For the first 24 years of his life, Chris Rickerson’s future looked dim. He grew up in poverty, with a drug-addicted mother and drug demons of his own. Facing dire consequences, he turned his life around and, in 2013, started Elite Staffing Solutions, a Wichita, Kansas-based staffing company that lifts up people who are struggling as he once did.
We talk about;
- Growing up in a home with a drug addicted mother
- Chris’s own battles with substance abuse
- How his faith helped him turn his life around
- Why his firm doesn’t hesitate to hire those with similar backgrounds to Chris’s
- The keys to Elite Staffing Solutions rapid growth
- People over profit
- Advice to other entrepreneurs
TubeBuddy’s channel management browser plugin helps content creators, brands, and networks save time and grow their brands directly from within YouTube.
This $3 Million Company Hires People Who Need a Second Chance. Because Its Founder Needed Help Once, Too. (INC article)
Also check out our Marketplace Post Game discussion: Once a criminal, always a criminal… right? Not necessarily