Author of ‘Your One Word’ The Powerful Secret to Creating a Business and Life That Matter
Evan Carmichael is an entrepreneur who started doing what he loves at the early age of 19. At 22, he was a VC helping companies to raise $500,000 to $15 million. He soon found that he had a true passion for helping others, and used that drive to help others. Evan has a website called evancarmichael.com where he works hand in hand with entrepreneurs to help them accomplish their hopes and dreams. He stated that is goal is to help 1 billion entrepreneurs in his life. The only thing stronger than his friendly personality is his drive to help others meet the success that he achieved.
Evan and I discuss;
- What it means to have “One Word”
- Understanding his idea of hustle and passion
- Almost quitting as an entrepreneur
- Facing depression
- How he works on modeling himself after entrepreneurs
- Why A.P. Giannini , founder of Bank of America is the entrepreneur he appreciates most
- and much more!!
Namecheap is a domain name registrar and web hosting company.
Your One Word– Evan’s Book
My appearance on the Evan Carmichael LIVE Show