The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul ~ Dieter Uchtdorf
That fully embodies Roberto Blake.”Create something awesome today.” Roberto Blake is the CEO and Creative Director of Create Awesome Media, LLC., where he develops and produces digital content and online media properties. Currently he is the host of a popular Creative Education Channel on YouTube, “Always Be Creating”. Roberto also host and co-produces the “Create Something Awesome Today Podcast”
Roberto Blake uses this tagline at the beginning of every video he creates, edits, and uploads on YouTube. He has a real passion for creative entrepreneurship and empowering others, and the community he’s built around his creative philosophy is a reflection of his commitment to his following.
This is one of the longer podcasts that I’ve recorded (1hr 10min) but it’s well worth listening to someone with the discipline to put out finely crafted, unique content and frankly speaking directly to the heart of an entrepreneur.
Roberto and I discuss;
- How Roberto got his start in design and focus on being a “creative”
- How others can start in YouTube today and why it’s not saturated?
- What’s the future YouTube
- The next social media “thing” people and businesses should turn their attention to
- Tips for a budding vlogger to develop a strong relationship with followers?
- How to engage with followers in all three (Twitter / Instagram / YouTube) channels and platform he uses the most?
- The YouTubers and Bloggers that inspired him when he started and today
- and much more!
TubeBuddy’s channel management browser plugin helps content creators, brands, and networks save time and grow their brands directly from within YouTube.