Eric Bandholz couldn’t grow facial hair at his corporate bank job. So he took the next logical step: He quit and built a business around his beard known as Beard Brand. Eric is husband, father, entrepreneur, YouTuber, world traveler, and graphic designer.
Eric is what he called “An urban beardsman” His vision is fostering a community for the bearded lifestyle that gives men the tools to wear a beard in any environment. Since launching an e-commerce site in January of 2013, Beardbrand has grown from zero to over $120k per month built primarily on branding. Eric has appeared on national
television show Shark Tank, been viewed nearly 4 million times on YouTube, and featured in Wall Street Journal, NY Times, Business Insider, INC and Forbes.
An entrepreneurial individual with over 10 years experience in marketing, sales, and design, Eric is building lasting business relationships that result in fruitful partnerships which has been their key to success.
In this episode, Eric and I discuss;
- His move from a financial advisor to growing a thriving mens grooming business.
- His experience on Shark Tank
- His approach on building great content on Youtube and Instagram
- Focusing on the business and consumer gifts he has vs the ones he doesn’t.
- Misconceptions on having a beard in the workplace
- and much more