Awarded as an iTunes Best of 2014 podcast, The $100 MBA Show is a new kind of business podcast where you simply get better at business with our daily 10 minute business lessons for the real world. These no fluff, 10-minute episodes are packed with only the pure business building training you want.
Omar Zenhom, co-founder of Webinar Ninja. Omar and his partner and wife Nicole used their years of education experience to develop software and training resources for webinars. Omar also hosts the $100 MBA show, a top-ranked podcast with over 50,000 downloads per day.
In this episode, Omar and I discuss;
- His start in teaching High School in Dubai
- Webinar Ninja and it’s benefits
- How to create a buzz for your podcast
- Ignoring the competition
- Thoughts on having a college degree
- Thoughts on “internet stardom”
- and much more