I had the absolute pleasure to speak with Isa Watson, CEO of Envested. a social network giving platform created so that you can do your part to transform your community.
Isa started her career as a chemist for the metabolic diseases group at Pfizer before pivoting over to the world of business. After getting her MBA, Isa worked as VP of Strategy and Business Development at JPMorgan Chase and then creating Envested in 2015 to merge her business experience with her charitable side.
- In this interview, Isa and I cover;
- Going from a Scientist to banking and ultimately creating an app
- Thoughts on if a college education matters
- Envested and what it means
- The millennial generation’s impact on giving and the misconceptions on their generosity.
- A typical working day for Isa. To save the suspense…there is no typical day.
- And much more!
Also read more of Isa’s story in a recent Fast Company Interview.
How Envested works! Easy. 1…2..3