People always want to know what the silver bullet is for getting rich online. Frankly, it’s a lot of hard work and hustle. Jeremy Schoemaker– also known as Shoemoney has been willing to change his life with health improvements and more focus to gain in his lane.
Jeremy began his career as an appliance salesman, all-the-while, creating his own side hustles…sometimes while at the gig. Jeremy started playing around online and created an extremely popular ringtones company (who remembers those) eventually leading to the widely known photo with a Google AdSense check in the amount of 132K taken back in the early AdSense days.
I interviewed Jeremy in this transparent, fun-filled, explicit discussion to get down to business on what it really means to make serious money and his thought process behind it.
In this session we covered a lot of ground including;
- The motivation and decision to turn his life around and take his health back.
- How he’s evolved from an affiliate marketer to running and selling businesses (recently sold PAR for a report $12 Million).
- How he feels about affiliate marketing today
- How he breaks away from business to focus on family
- And trust me…SO MUCH MORE!
*Oh…if you wanted to see Shoemoney and I on Affiliate Summit’s Feed Front Magazine, click here.