Entrepreneurs are vital in today’s economic climate and the driving engine behind prosperity. Understanding how to make a difference beyond their business is even more pertinent to the sustainability of their business and growth of industry. They all go hand and hand. This is why Mark Zuckerberg wants everyone to read this book. Daron Acemoglu, MIT Professor and author of ‘Why Nations Fail’ talks with Priest about the ideas in his book: why some nations fail and others succeed, why some nations grow over time and sustain that growth, while others grow and then stagnate.
- Why Inclusive economic institutions are important
- What are we missing to make a greater impact on global poverty?
- Does where a country is located almost pre-determine the prosperity of a country?
- Is our current economic climate helping or hurting the countries growth?
- Thoughts on China’s economic growth and is it sustainable
- And much more…